Search

Municipal tower at the Church of St Martin

Martinské nám.
Třebíč, 674 01

The tower was built after 1335 as part of the town fortifications. The gallery, 35 m above ground, was opened to the public after 1996-97 overhaul. The 75-m tower has one of the largest clocks in Europe - the diameter of the clockface is 5.5 metres.
 
 
IMG 1603
IMG 1628
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load