Search

Radiotelegraphy transmitter

Na Zálesí
Poděbrady, 290 01

The radio transmission complex was set up in the greenfields on the town´s outskirts in the early 1920s. The buildings in the style called Rondocubism were designed by the Prague architect Bohumír Kozák. After completion in 1923, it provided the first transatlantic radiotelegraphy communication. The building is on the list of technical monuments
 
 


Radiostanice
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load