Search

Šumperk Theatre

Komenského 3
Šumperk, 787 01

Romanticising structure with prominent suggestions of one-time German nationalism, designed by Viennese architect Georg Berger and built in 1901-1902 by the Šumperk Popp & Ulrich firm as German Associations House. Since 1951 housing the professional Šumperk Theatre.
 
 

It has been used by the professional Šumperk theatre company since 1951 to the present.

IMG 0106
DSC 0970
20101214 divadlo interier 8p
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load