Search

Church of St Barbara

Jiráskovy sady
Šumperk, 787 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 18.9.2021 from 9:00 to 17:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Antonín
Family name: Linet
Phone: 732188590
The Roman Catholic Baroque Church of St Barbara was built in 1753 to the design by Anton Scholz for inhabitants of suburban Šumperk. The rich fresco decoration of the vaults, dated from 1755, is the work of Master Ignác Oderlický from Uničov.
 
 

The rich frescoes on the arches dating from 1755 are the work of the Uničov master, Ignác Oderlický.

DJI 0077
IMG 0137
IMG 0146
101 0797
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load