Search

Town Hall

nám. Míru 1
Šumperk, 787 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open:
17.9.2022 from 9:00 to 17:00 hours
18.9.2022 from 9:00 to 15:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Antonín
Family name: Linet
Phone: 732188590
The original Town Hall was demolished in 1909 and replaced by the present one, completed in September 1911. The massive new building was designed in the Saxon neo-Renaissance style, with Art Nouveau details and interiors, by Viennese architects Ludwig Schöne and Georg Berger, its chief builder was Hugo Nader, native of Šumperk.
 
 


IMG 5594 panorama2 2 (retuše SPZ)
BOB 5442 Panorama
Radnice 2013 Panorama
IMG 9720
IMG 6399 (1)
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load