Search

Chapel of the Fourteen Holy Helpers

Hřbitovní ulice
Vimperk, 385 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open:
10.9.2022 from 9:30 to 12:00 hours, from 13:00 to 16:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Martina
Family name: Navrátilová
Phone: 775869393
The Baroque chapel was founded in 1708 by Michal Müller, probably the best-known glassmaker in the Bohemian Forest area, who is regarded as the inventor of two new types of glass: chalk glass similar to crystal, and ruby glass. The chapel nestles against the wall of the Church of St Bartholomew in the columbarium.
 
 
IMG 7885
P4060018
IMG 9181r
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load