Search

Chapel of St John of Nepomuk

Tyršova 5/7
Nymburk, 288 02

The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events. The chapel is the surviving presbytery of the former monastery Church of the Assumption of Our Lady of the Rosary. The church as well as the chapel once were parts of the vast complex of a Dominican monastery. In 1857, burgher Jan Nepomuk Zedrich of Nymburk commissioned the conversion of the presbytery into a chapel for schoolchildren. A gravestone with his name can still be found in the chapel. In 1871, the dilapidated church nave was replaced by the town hall with a theatre and only the side pillars now remind of the original mighty Gothic structure. The chapel is used for cultural events.
 
 
IMG 20210809 182956
IMG 20210809 182658
IMG 20210809 183005
IMG 20210809 182649
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load