Památný tis v rajském dvoře - Františkánský klášter na Novém Městě v Praze 1Památný tis v rajském dvoře - Františkánský klášter na Novém Městě v Praze 1
Parkánové zahrady UP - OlomoucParkánové zahrady UP - Olomouc
Radnice - PísekRadnice - Písek

Search

Burgher house land-registry no. 45, known as Laudon house

Masarykovo náměstí 29/45
Nový Jičín, 741 01

Burgher house, one of those possessing brewing rights, was first mentioned in 1602 as a property of cloth maker Georg Söllner. The Söllner family owned this corner house by the Town Hall until 1719.
 
 

This corner burgher house near the Town Hall, one of those awarded brewing rights, is first mentioned in 1602 as belonging to cloth maker Georg Söllner. The Söllner family owned it till 1719. From the second half of 18th century it housed a wayside inn, and in 1790 the landlord Johann Kreuzburg hosted the Prussian General Ernst Gideon Laudon (1717-1790), who arrived in Nový Jičín, seriously ill, at the head of the Austrian army. The famous commander died here in great pain on 14 July 1790, and his bodily remains were subsequently transported to and buried with reverence in Vienna.

Měšťanský dům zv. Laudonův
Turistické informační centrum
Expozice klobouků
Kavárna Caffé caffé
Expozice Generál Laudon
Prodejna Tonak, a. s.
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load