Search

Church of St James - Litoměřice

Dominikánské náměstí
Litoměřice, 412 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 11.9.2021 from 9:00 to 17:00 hours

On 11 September 2021, as part of the European Heritage Days, a Day of Open Monuments will be held in Litoměřice. Entrance will be free of charge and monuments that are normally inaccessible to the public will also be open.


Responsible person
Name: Mgr. Józef
Family name: Szeliga
Phone: 777 020 426
The former Dominican Church of St James, mentioned in 1233 as a Minorite church, from 1788 as Dominican - late Baroque of around 1730, attributed to Octavio Broggio, consecrated in 1750.
 
 

Dominican from 1788 - late baroque from the period around 1730, ascribed to Octavius Broggio, consecrated in 1750.

Kostel sv  Jakuba
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load