Search

Church of All Saints - Litoměřice

Mírové náměstí
Litoměřice, 412 01

The decanal Church of All Saints and the municipal tower were first mentioned in 1235. Before the mid-14th century it was part of the town fortifications. The present longitudinal building of basilica type with a trilateral closure resulted from overall Baroque adaptations in 1717-29.
 
 

It formed part of the town fortifications prior to the mid-14th century.

Kostel Všech svatých
Kostel Všech svatých 1
ZKalicha
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load