Monastery garden

Bratrská 357
Lipník nad Bečvou, 751 31

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 17.9.2022 from 10:00 to 16:00 hours

From 10 am to 4 pm, students will be giving information, handing out leaflets, inviting to accompanying events and supervising the observance of the operating rules of the monument.

Responsible person
Name: Jitka
Family name: Pitronová
Phone: 581722251
A garden belonging to the building of the original Piarist college, which still retains its 18th century layout with two courtyards and a monumental facade. The college and the garden behind it were created at the instigation of Cardinal Dietrichstein in 1634, the Piarists left Lipník in 1884. The college building is in a state of disrepair and is not open to the public even with a guide. The monastery garden has been lent to a local scout group, which camps there and will provide a guide service to visitors during the EHD. In the monastery garden there is a gazebo and a massive stone with the label CENTRE OF EUROPE.

brána do klášterní zahrady při dnech EHD
pohled na klášterní zahradu
zeleň v klášterní zahradě
Kámen znázorňující střed Evropy

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022