Search

Lunettes by Max Švabinský

Tovačovského 318
Kroměříž, 767 01

The lunettes were commissioned to replace original frescos by Josef Tulka in the loggia of the National Theatre in Prague during 1949-50 adaptations. Švabinský changed the subjects and technique for the murals to better resist weather. After the frescos were restored, the lunettes were moved in 1973 to the Colloredo colonnade in the Kroměříž Garden Below Chateau.
 
 
Lunety Maxe Švabinského
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load