Search

Loreto - Kosmonosy

Pod Loretou
Kosmonosy, 293 06

The Loreto Baroque complex was built in 1702-1708. It consists of the Chapel of St Martin with cloisters, the central oblong Santa casa (Holy House), and bell tower outside the cloisters. Exposition of Baroque sculptures by members of the Jelínek family, and picture gallery in the basement.
 
 


Santa Casa
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load