Search

Municipal Museum - former Augustinian monastery convent

Komenského nám. 167
Jevíčko, 569 43

The Augustinian monastery was founded in the second half of the 14th century and dissolved in 1784, during the reign of Joseph II.
 
 
IMG 4682
IMG 8754k
P1200694
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load