Search

Monastery Church of St Anthony of Padua - Dačice

Jemnická
Dačice, 380 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open:
17.9.2022 to 18.9.2022: from 9:00 to 12:00 hours, from 13:00 to 16:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Zdeňka
Family name: Králíková
Phone: 384 401 239
The Franciscan monastery was built between 1660 and 1664, the adjacent church was added in 1672 - 1677. On the main altarpiece is a painting of the miraculous healing of a boy by Anthony of Padua. Inside the church are other masterpieces of local sculptors and woodcarvers.
 
 
interiér kostela sv. Antonína Paduánského
klášterní kostel sv. Antonína Paduánského
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load