Search

Brandýs nad Labem Chateau

Plantáž 402
Brandýs nad Labem, 250 01

The original castle was built around 1300 by the Lords of Michalovice, in the mid-16th century it passed into the ownership of the Bohemian Royal Chamber.
 
 
zámek letecký pohled
IMG 4440
Brandys2016 006
Brandys2016 005
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load