Search

The Church of Saint Adalbert - Ústí nad Labem

Hradiště 4/97
Ústí nad Labem, 400 01

The baroque church and Dominican monastery were built on the site of a structure of the same name dating from 1070 by the significant North Bohemian architect Octavio Broggio in 1715-30.
 
 

The second largest organ in the Czech Republic was installed there in 1972.

IMG 44280
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load