Search

Czech Railways dispatch building - station

Na Stavidle
Uherské Hradiště, 686 01

The dispatch house at the Uherské Hradiště railway station dates from 1930. The first railway here, to Uherský Brod, was built in 1883, in the years 1887-88 was incorporated in the Vlárská railway between Moravia and Slovakia.
 
 
nádraží ČD
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load