Search

Vysočina Museum - Renaissance Guild and Burgher House

Masarykovo nám. 58
Jihlava, 586 01

Founded in 1892, the second largest museum in Moravia.
 
 

On the right is a splendid patrician house - three-storey inner hall with arcaded loggia and Tuscan columns, on the left is the oldest house of the Renaissance Jihlava roofed courtyard type, called "Meisterhaus".

Monument normally open to the public.

open daily except Mon 9.00-12.00, 12.30-17.00

MUZEUM
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load