Search

Lookout tower of the Church of St James

Jakubské náměstí 69/11
Jihlava, 586 01

Monument accessible for voluntary admission

Monument will be open:
4.9.2021 from 9:00 to 11:00 hours, from 14:00 to 16:00 hours

Part of the Church of St. James the Greater

The tower was opened to the public in 1991, gallery at the height of 40 metres offers view far and wide.
 
 

The 63-metre tower was completed in the early 14th century. A tower keeper and 2 assistants are documented in 1561 - they sounded the hours, greeted prominent guests and warned of fires.

Monument normally open to the public. 
open June - Aug  Tues-Sun 10.00-13.00, 14.00-18.00, April-May, Sept. Sat, Sun 10.00-13.00, 14.00-18.00

SV  JAKUB VĚŽ
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load