Search

Cemetery Church of the Annunciation

Plzeňská
Beroun, 266 01

The new cemetery was founded by the aldermen on the former Meadow of St Anna of Příbram in 1520 during the plague epidemic.
 
 
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load