Liberecký zámekLiberecký zámek
Gymnázium PrachaticeGymnázium Prachatice
Piaristická kolej - LitomyšlPiaristická kolej - Litomyšl
Kostel sv.Václava - Praha 9Kostel sv.Václava - Praha 9

Search

Kaplanka

Kostelní náměstí 29
Nymburk

Kaplanka, a tower in the town walls, was one of the bastions in the Nymburk fortifications, in the southern section on a bank of the Elbe, at Na Přístavě (Harbour). It was built with the town walls in 1288-1305, during the reign of King Wenceslas II. After the Thirty Years' War it was repaired and completed, and became the only tower with a dwelling, and also used as a granary for the vicarage. The ground floor room with one small ventilation window was used as jail.
 
 

 Kaplanka tower was built with the town walls in 1288-1305, during the reign of King Wenceslas II. After the Thirty Years' War it was repaired and completed, and became the only tower with a dwelling, and also used as a granary for the vicarage. The ground floor room with one small ventilation window was used as jail.

DSCN0176
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load