Search

Moravský Krumlov Chateau

Zámecká 1/1
Moravský Krumlov, 672 01

The original medieval castle was remodelled in the 16th century under the Lords of Lipá into a Renaissance residence. Its notable features include the internal courtyard with three-storey arcades, prismatic tower with arcaded gallery, and wooden staircase connecting the large and small courtyards. For almost three centuries the chateau was owned by the Liechtensteins who built the chateau chapel and established the park. The last aristocratic owners were the Kinský family. In 1945, the chateau was taken over by the state.
 
 
zámecké arkádové nádvoří_autor Marek Vaneš
moravskokrumlovský zámek_autor Marek Vaneš
zámecké nádvoří_autorka Alena Šedrlová
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load