School of Applied Arts

Horní náměstí 800
Jablonec nad Nisou, 466 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 11.9.2021 from 9:00 to 17:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Věra
Family name: Dobrovská
Phone: +420 775 585 062
The municipality took the decision on the construction of the school building in 1880. It provided the plot and invited tenders for the project, the winner was the Carl Daut company from Jablonec. The single-storey building in the neo-Renaissance style was completed in 1882. Since then, the building has seen many alterations, the largest reconstruction and extension were carried out in 1926. The building still serves its purpose.

SUPŠ Jablonec foto archiv JKIC

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022