Search

Chapel of St Barbara

Loretánská ulice
Praha 1, 110 00

Baroque structure from 1726, built to the design by F. M. Kaňka. Painter V.V.Reiner contributed to its original decoration. Its thorough renovation, organised and financed by Prague 1 Municipality, was completed in 2014.
 
 


svbarbora
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load