Search

Church of Corpus Christi

Stálkovská
Slavonice, 378 81

Founded about 1280, burned down by the Hussites and restored 1437 - new reticulated vault above the presbytery, 1475-91 converted into a two-aisle structure (stellar and groined vault). Protestant church from the 2nd half of the 16th century, the gallery was added, the north aisle was completed 1677, the south Loreto chapel dates from 1820.
 
 
kostel Božího Těla
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load