Search

Municipal tower

nám. Míru 474
Slavonice, 378 81

The monument is accessible for normal admissions, but offers extra events

Monument will be open: 10.9.2022 to 11.9.2022: from 11:00 to 16:00 hours

exhibition of clocks from gramophone records

Responsible person
Name: Petr
Family name: Havlík
Phone: 732803025
The tower was built in 1503-1549 under the supervision of Master Michal, on the site of the former church sacristy, with a great contribution from the cloth makers´ guild, and became a dominant feature of the town. The Baroque helmet roof dates from the time after a 1750 fire. The tower was completed in 1549, funded by the cloth-makers´ guild, the gallery is at 33.59 m, total height 56.51 m, the watchman´s flat on the sixth floor.
 
 

The building was erected with significant contributions from the cloth makers' guild and it became a dominant feature of the town.

věž
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load