Search

Parish Church of St Lawrence - Přerov

nám. T.G.Masaryka
Přerov, 750 00

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 11.9.2022 from 15:00 to 17:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Pavla
Family name: Roubalíková
Phone: 581 268 440
The parish Church of St Lawrence is a single-aisle structure built between 1725 and 1732. Its façade is decorated with Baroque statues of St Charles Borromeo and Ignatius of Loyola. The small Baroque chapel in front of the church was built in 1722 and renovated in 2005-2006.
 
 


Kostel sv. Vavřince
Kostel sv. Vavřince
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load