Kostel Českobratrské církve evangelické - OlomoucKostel Českobratrské církve evangelické - Olomouc
Továrna na lustry Elias PalmeTovárna na lustry Elias Palme
Městské muzeum ČáslavMěstské muzeum Čáslav

Search

East Bohemian Gallery in Pardubice

Pernštýnské náměstí 50
Pardubice, 530 02

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 11.9.2022 from 10:00 to 17:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Eliška
Family name: Jedličková
Phone: 727 903 757
The East Bohemian Gallery in Pardubice was established as the regional gallery in 1953, and awarded space in the service buildings of Pardubice Chateau at a time when the Municipal Picture Gallery, which existed at the local chateau for a brief period during World War II, was still remembered. In 1972, the gallery acquired exhibition space at the Jonah House in Pernštýnské Square, in the historic core of the city. The house is the most popular and most valuable building in Pardubice, with precious interiors. On the ground floor is a Gothic entrance hall with a diamond vault, the front façade is adorned with a stucco relief from 1797.
 
 
expozice
včg kaván
VČG
včg
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load