Search

The Church of Saint Mark - Karviná

Karla Sliwky
Karviná, 733 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 10.9.2022 from 10:00 to 17:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Ing. Ingrid
Family name: Szczypková
Phone: 596 387 340
The filial Church of Saint Mark - a classicist building dating from 1774 without any later structural modifications.
 
 

The interior houses the gravestone of the owner of Fryštát, Countess Benigna Haugwitz, dating from the 17th century.

SAM 0083
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load