Search

Mint master's cellar

Dominikánské náměstí 1
Brno, 602 00

The cellars were discovered in 1999 during exploration work in the Brno underground and opened to the public in autumn 2010. The space is mostly situated under the New Town Hall building, the vault is only 60 centimetres below the pavement of the square. The exposition includes fragments of the Royal Chapel, which existed in the square until 1908.
 
 
mincmistrovský sklep
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load