Search

Management building of the Association for Chemical and Metallurgical Production, joint stock company

Revoluční 1930/86
Ústí nad Labem, 400 32

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 10.9.2022 to 11.9.2022: from 14:00 to 16:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Lenka
Family name: Pospíšilová
Phone: 731 452 177
The beginnings of the company in Ústí nad Labem reach back to 1856, when it was established as the Austrian Association for Chemical and Metallurgical Production. The new management building was erected in 1930, and was then the highest building in the Czechoslovak Republic.
 
 

The current administrative building of the Association for Chemical and Metallurgical Production was built in 1929-30 by the internationally renowned Lossow and Kuhne Company from Dresden which gained renown by building the monumental hall at the main railway station in Leipzig.

FSH 5162
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load