Search

Church of St Wenceslas - Valtířov

Valtířov
Velké Březno, 403 23

Built in 1573-74, late-Gothic hall with groined vault. Sandstone polychromed pulpit with the coat of arms of Lords of Salhausen, stone altar and polychromed figural tombstones in the style of Saxon Renaissance, ranking among the most remarkable historic monuments of North Bohemia.
 
 

The church has rare interior fittings; a renaissance sandstone altar dating from 1580, a pulpit dating from 1574 and especially the epitaph of the Bock family dating from 1615 and epitaphs of the Salhausen family.

Kostel Valtířov1
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load