Church of St James Major

Ústí nad Labem, 403 22

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open:
18.9.2021 from 10:00 to 12:00 hours
19.9.2021 from 14:00 to 16:00 hours

without a program

Responsible person
Name: Josef
Family name: Mazura
Phone: 605 452 306
Net-vaulted late-Gothic hall, the 16th-century high altar featuring reliefs with the motif of the Assumption of the Prophet Elijah. The complete structure, including interior furnishings (tombstones, epitaph tablets, high altar, pulpit and font) belong to the so-called Saxon Renaissance and rank among the most significant monuments in northern Bohemia.

Anna Maria Franziska of Saxe-Lauenburg had the baroque rectory and the column of the Three Kings built there in 1730. 

Kostel Svádov1

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022