Search

Máj Cinema

Sovova 53/4
Litoměřice, 412 01

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 10.9.2016 from 9:00 to 17:00 hours

During the European Heritage Days visitors will be welcome to join a free tour of the May Cinema interiors normally closed to the public.
The idea of building a cinema house came in 1909 from Mr. Mayer, and it materialised in 1910. Its original name was Theatre Elektra. The construction works were completed in 1918-1920, in 1945 the cinema was renamed Máj. A great year in its history was 1968, in terms of the technical aspect of projection and also because of an extensive reconstruction changing its orientation and giving it the present-time appearance.
 
 


Kino Máj
Kino Máj 1
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2017
load